Let me answer a brief question on how to download your E-Aadhar. An online downloaded copy of Aadhar from UIADI is your E-Aadhaar. It is just the electronic form of Aadhar. E-Aadhar is acceptable in the same capacity as the Aadhar card.
The process to download the E-Aadhar is as below:
- Click on the following link.
- You can download your Aadhar based on enrollment num, Aadhaar number or Virtual Aadhaar Id.
- Enter your full name, pin-code as per current Aadhaar
- Click on Request OTP to get the OTP number.
- Enter the OTP number received on your registered mobile number
- Click on the Download Aadhar button.
- Your Aadhaar would be downloaded if all the details entered are correct.
- You can open the E-Aadhar by submitting the password.
- The Password for opening Aadhar is the first four letters of your name and year of birth. For example ABCD1980
Just that, you can now take a print out of this downloaded copy and use it anywhere.
If you want to know more about Aadhar, click here. https://indianloan.in/what-is-aadhar-card/
If you want to know how you can get your Aadhar card details like address updated, click here. https://indianloan.in/aadhaar-card-update/