Looking for a personal loan instantly from the comfort of your home, take “phone se loan” from Indiabulls Dhani Loan. Gone are the days when you have to go to an agent or to a Bank, fill the forms and wait for days for the loan to be disbursed.
Indiabulls Dhani Phone se loan is a type of personal loan provided by Indiabulls Venture Ltd that enables loan seekers to get the loan instantly, within minutes, leveraging technology and eKYC with the help of Aadhar.
The user experience for this loan is quite good and ability to get the money quickly with the help of Aadhar card is awesome.
“Indiabulls Dhani app loan is also called as Phone se Loan”.
Both ‘Salaried‘ and ‘Self-employed‘ are eligible for this loan. You can get up to 15 lacs for any financial needs or personal emergency.
How to apply for Dhani Phone se Loan?
Here are the steps to follow –
1 – Download the Dhani app. If you need help, Whatsapp me by clicking below. Don’t worry, there are no fees or charges. It is completely free.
2 – Verify your mobile number with the OTP. It is a mandatory step from Indiabulls.
3 – Enter the loan amount that you want to borrow.
4 – Submit your KYC (know your customer) details like Name, Address and soft copy of your documents Pancard, Aadhar card and Address proof, etc.
5 – You would also need to take a selfie which is mandatory.
6 – Once your application is approved, fill in your bank details and money will get credited into your account.
Dhani Phone se Loan EMI calculator
Let us calculate the EMI for Dhani loan by using this simple calculator below. Fill in the required details like Loan amount, Interest rate and duration
You can then see what EMI you would be paying, what would be the total interest that you would pay to the bank apart from the loan money that you would pay back.
Documents required for Indiabulls Dhani Phone se loan
Below are the mandatory documents that you need to submit online in order to get the Dhani loan sanctioned and disbursed instantly.
- Pancard – It is required to check your Cibil score and previous loan repayment track.
- Aadhaar card – Aadhar card is required to do the mandatory checking for KYC – Know your customer.
- Address proof – This is required to confirm that you actually stay at the address and Indiabulls may reach out to you in case of any issues arising later.
- Bank details – This is required so that money can be directly credited to your account once the loan is approved.
Why you should choose Dhani loan?
Some attractive features of this loan are as follow –
- Instant Loan approval and disbursement based on Aadhar and Pancard.
- A maximum of up to Rs 15 Lacs loan can be sanctioned by the Dhani app.
- The interest rate starts from 12% up to 36%.
- The comfort of your home and no need to seek any help from others or go to a branch.
- You can prepay the loan without any fees if you have a small loan below Rs 20,000.
- You can manage your loan through the same app after loan disbursal as well.
What you should be careful of – Indiabulls Dhani Phone se loan?
- Be watchful of the interest rate at which the loan is approved before you get the loan disbursed.
- Be careful and know what processing fees you would be charged.
- Do Not pay to anyone for applying for Indiabulls Dhani loan. Applying to Dhani loan is free and the charges like processing fees would be deducted from the loan amount disbursed.
Watch a short Video on Personal Loan in Hindi
Indiabulls Dhani Loan Eligibility
Below are mandatory requirements for Instant Indiabulls Dhani Loan.
- Indiabulls doesn’t provide the details but the following could be the key factors for your loan approval and interest rate.
- You should be above 21 years old.
- You should have internet Banking enabled account from any of the leading banks like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, SBI Etc.
Other general factors that Indiabulls may consider are
- Credit Score from agencies like CIBIL, Experian, etc
- Type of company individual works for
- Salary – Your net salary should be Rs 15K or above.
- Location of the individual like Metro/Non-Metro
- Any defaults or Credit Settlements
- If you have defaulted on Loans in the past, this could become a major negative factor for your Personal Loan to get approved.
Customer care contact details for Dhani Loan
You may write an email to [email protected] or call up at 1860 419 3333 for any queries about Indiabulls Dhani Phone se Loan during applying or after loan disbursal.
Dhani Processing Fees and Duration
Processing fees charged on the Indiabulls Dhani loan is up to 5 % of the loan amount.
Dhani loan is available for a duration ranging from 3 months to 36 months. You can choose any duration as you would like, once the loan is approved by Indiabulls.
Indiabulls is a leading financial group in India with subsidiary companies leading in consumer finance, housing finance, real estate. The company is part of the Indiabulls group based out of Gurgaon. It has approximately 16000 employees.
Indiabulls provides the Home loan, Loan against property from its subsidiary company Indiabulls housing finance.
Indiabulls venture Ltd launched the Dhani Loan app. Apart from Online model of leveraging Dhani app, Indiabulls also provide personal loan offline through its retail branches and network of agents.
If you want to know more about CIBIL Score, click here